Choosing a coach to work with is a big step - you want to make sure that you will have the right level of chemistry for the relationship to work. I always arrange an initial
'taster' which can help you decide if you want to proceed, and if we think we can work together - whether face to face, by skype or phone.
In a nutshell, my approach is-
- appreciative - valuing and building on your unique strengths as a platform for growth and change
- holistic - building and applying awareness of the bigger picture, and supporting you to access and develop more
of who you really are
- person-centred - working with your agenda, and your pace for the coaching
- creative – we can access
a whole range of approaches to help ‘think outside the box’, from walking in nature, to working with horses, using metaphor, applying mindfulness, and doing body-work
- your personal as well as business or organisational objectives
development of your authentic leadership and presence
- your well-being, spiritual and
- you to
live from a place of higher purpose and contribution
I hold EMCC's European Individual accreditation at
Master Practitioner level, and offer clients affordable, high quality coaching, and to meet and the ethical standards of the profession as set out by the European Mentoring and Coaching Council.